Ashton

Idea: Separation of Records

Customer

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to have the old feature back of Service Records & Awards/Commendations having separate tabs in the personnel files? Or atleast a feature we can activate/disable? The reason I suggest it is because when someone has an extensive service record it can look a bit jumbled when they have Awards and Entries together. It would look nicer I think if we could see the awards and commendations in a separate tab. Will also allow or easier management of a soldier if we can break it down.

Thanks!

Staff

Unfortunately, we cannot add another tab. We have 5 now - Notes will be releasing this next update. 6 tabs would be too cluttered. What I can do is add filters on the service records table that will allow you to separate the table into the 5 different service record types (General, Promotion, Demotion, Award, Time In Service and Enlistment).

Customer
1 hour ago, Jon Erickson said:

Unfortunately, we cannot add another tab. We have 5 now - Notes will be releasing this next update. 6 tabs would be too cluttered. What I can do is add filters on the service records table that will allow you to separate the table into the 5 different service record types (General, Promotion, Demotion, Award, Time In Service and Enlistment).

I think the filtering would work just aswell, it would make it easier to drill down on certain awards etc that a member has. 

Staff

Customer
5 minutes ago, Jon Erickson said:

That works awesome! Thanks!

• Like 1